What’s involved when you buy from us?
As a committed boat broker, we would encourage you to view as many makes and models that fit within your boating requirements and budget.
Follow the next guided steps:
• If you are happy with your viewing, boat specifications and general information given by us then making an offer is the next step
• Once a price is agreed with the vendor or the purchase of a new boat, normally a 10% deposit is payable and a Contract is then drawn up(Sales and Purchase Agreement)
• This is then signed by both parties in which makes the Contract a legally binding document
• All deposits are paid into a Client account which is separate to the Trading account of our Sussex Boat Shop Chichester
• Deposits are returned if any of the conditions of the Contract are not to the purchaser’s satisfactions (Terms and Conditions normally apply)
• For pre-owned boats, depending on the age and overall condition of the boat a survey maybe required which will detail the current condition for insurance purposes
• You have many choices when it comes to paying for your boat and marine finance maybe an option that you are considering
• As committed Brokers we can advise you so click here to our finance page for more details
• Sea trials can be arranged through us but you as the buyer are responsible for slipway lifting or skippers fees
If you have any questions about buying a boat please give us a call on 01903 713684 or 01243 514292 or 023 9246 9777; drop us an email through our get in touch form or just simply pop-in and see us.
Please use the contact details above or fill in this quick contact form if you have any questions about stockist.